Updates, How We Are Protecting Your UH Family, and How You Can Help 

layered birthday confetti cake with candles reading "70.5"The Society of the United Helpers can accept your charitable IRA rollover, if you are 70.5 or more years of age. We are so grateful to you!

Information you need in order to complete your charitable IRA rollover as a gift to UH:

  • This type of gift helps to reduce your taxable income
  • Speak to your IRA company to initiate your rollover
  • The Tax ID number of the Society of the United Helpers is: 15-0532251
  • Our address is 732 Ford Street, Ogdensburg NY 13669
  • Rollovers sometimes arrive without your name associated with your gift
  • Please email us and let us know of your gift intentions, before or as you complete the rollover: giving@unitedhelpers.org
  • If you have further questions, please call the United Helpers Development Office: 315-714-3110 x522

Return to main Giving page
Last reviewed: Dec 04 2019