Since 1898, United Helpers has provided homes and community-based services to thousands of north country residents each year. United Helpers' Mosaic specializes in providing services for people with chronic medical and physical conditions.
Through collaboration with the Central New York Health Home and Adirondack Health Institute, Care Coordination services are available in St. Lawrence County via this partnership with United Helpers' Mosaic.
Who is Eligible?
You may be eligible for services if you, your child or loved one:
- Receive Medicaid, Medicaid insurance plans (Fidelis, United Health Care) or are eligible to receive Medicaid, AND
- Have been diagnosed with two or more chronical physical conditions; HIV/AIDS; or serious, persistent mental illness, AND
- Have significant behavioral, medical or social risk factors.
We offer a dedicated Care Coordinator for all your health care and social service needs, individualized assessment of your medical, social and emotional needs, development of a person-centered care plan to help you achieve your wellness goals, 24-hour access to care coordiantion services, and enrollment as a member of a Health Home.
Care Coordination may link you to several different types of services including:
- Health care providers and programs
- Home and personal care providers
- Mental health providers and programs
- Social service providers and programs
- Housing programs
- Education or employment programs
- Self-help and support programs
For a confidential screening, contact Mosaics' Care Coordination Services, Monday- Friday.