Limited Visitation at United Helpers Rehabilitation and Senior Care-Ogdensburg
Beginning Thursday, July 16, 2020
1) Family members will need to call Larry Worden, Activities Director, to schedule a visit. Phone number (315) 393-0730 ext. 2473. Visits will be scheduled Monday thru Friday, 10AM-Noon, and 1PM-4PM. Visits will be 30 minutes in length and scheduled every hour, with two visitors maximum. At the time of scheduling, you will be told which visiting area you will be assigned to.
2) 3 visiting areas have been set up on the front patio in front of the Welcome Center that allows for safe distancing and are labeled #1,2,3. Each area will have hand sanitizer.
3) Please arrive ten minutes prior to your scheduled visit to allow time for screening and questions. Come to your assigned visiting area with a mask and a screener will come out to check you in. Please sit in the chairs set up for the visit. We will need names, addresses, phone numbers, and emails of all visitors. If you do not have a mask, we can provide you with one. During the screening, you will be provided a fact sheet about the visitation process.
4) Your loved one will then be brought outside and placed at a safe distance from your chairs. Please do not move the furniture, and maintain social distancing at all times. Masks must be worn at all times that cover the nose and mouth. At this time there can be no hugging, kissing, holding hands, or any contact as it will jeopardize future ability to have visits and subject your loved one to 14 days of quarantine. We are required to have staff monitor the visit for compliance.
5) When your visit ends, staff will assist your loved one back into the building, and sanitize the table and chairs.
6) We are able to accommodate 15 visits per day. Each resident will initially be limited to one visit a week to ensure all residents have an opportunity to schedule a visit.
7) Visitors are not allowed inside the building at this time, so there will be no bathroom access.
8) Thank you for your patience during this limited visitation. We have been successful in keeping our residents safe and healthy. Please help us continue with that success.