There’s a comfort knowing that things are taken care of. United Helpers Assisted Living offers a wide range of amenities and services that make life easier.
What to expect
- Three meals a day and nutritious snacks, plus meals for guests at a nominal fee
- Common areas including family-style living rooms, dining rooms, and kitchens
- Housekeeping, linen, and laundry services
- Medical management and medication administration assistance
- Cable television, private phone, and internet options available
- Scheduled activities, transportation, and shopping services
The Assisted Living program offers life enrichment programs that support the residents’ physical, social, emotional, spiritual, and cognitive well-being. In addition to fostering personal growth and creativity, these programs are designed to keep residents engaged and active in the facility and community.
Activities offered include outings (casino, lunch and shopping trips, concerts, and country rides), live facility concerts, exercise, bingo and games, social parties, current events/reminisce.