Caring under COVID
Keeping our residents and staff safe. That’s our number one priority every day and now, more than ever, it’s important to ensure that stringent protocols are in place and adhered to.
Information for resident family members
Ensuring the lines of communication remain open. During these trying times, we realize the importance of communication. To learn more about initiatives specific to each campus, select from the options below.
Our safety practices
Our commitment to stopping the spread starts with each and every member of our team. Here’s how we’re working to combat COVID:
- Continuous disinfection and cleaning, focusing especially on frequently touched surfaces
- Staff wear masks/face coverings at all times
- Social distancing practices are followed
- Screening and testing of all new residents
- Regular screening and testing of staff and residents
- Training and re-training staff on infection control protocols
- Vaccination of staff and residents
Stay connected. Our commitment to keeping communication channels open and fluid remains – and is more important than ever! Please browse the links below for answers to many of our frequently asked questions.