Giving To United Helpers
The time is right for you to be a hero to United Helpers. Your gift means more now than ever. Help us to secure the wonderful, critical mission of United Helpers for well into the future, for our family and neighbors.
Phone: (315) 714-3123 OR (315) 714-3113
Ways you can give
Please be a part of safeguarding our community and loved ones. These are ways you can help:
• Your one-time gift of check or credit card
• Your recurring credit card gift (monthly, quarterly, etc.)
• Your online gift
• You can support United Helpers while you shop online at hundreds of stores and Walmart Roundup!
• Streamlined giving via text – send code “united helpers” to 50155 and follow prompts
• Employee giving through payroll deduction
Help to continue a legacy
Be a part of an inspiring history. United Helpers began with a dream to create a caring organization, thanks to a group of visionaries. In 1898, ten St. Lawrence County women each gave one hundred dollars to form the Society of the United Helpers as a safe haven for children who needed a stable home.
2023 Society Board of Directors
• Joseph A. Finnegan (Madrid) — President
• Patti Wood (Clayton) — Vice President
• Barbara Brown (Ogdensburg)
• Yvonne Lewandowski (Heuvelton)
• Amy Nugent (Ogdensburg)
• Molly Pressey (Norfolk)
• Nancy Rehse (Potsdam)