Your Giving to United Helpers
UH hosted an informative webinar this month called “You Mean I Can Be a Hero, Too? Surprising Giving Possibilities Inspired by a Pandemic." To learn about a few straightforward options that can help you while also ensuring UH's strong future, you can now view the recording:
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The time is right for you to be a hero to United Helpers. Your gift means more now than ever. Help us to secure the wonderful, critical mission of United Helpers for well into the future, for our family and neighbors.
A wonderful advantage for you to consider is that the federal CARES Act includes a charitable giving deduction for up to $300 whether you itemize or not, and suspends limits on some 2020 cash giving (for individuals, the 50% of adjusted gross income limit is suspended for 2020).
Please be a part of safeguarding our community and loved ones. These are ways you can help:
- Quick giving you can do on your own:
- your one-time gift of check or credit card
- your online gift
- if you shop for your own supplies online and you are buying from Amazon, your purchase there also supports UH
- your recurring credit card gift (monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- streamlined giving via text—send code "unitedhelpers" to 50155 and follow prompts
- a brick or tile in memory or honor of someone special
- employee giving through payroll deduction
- call us at 315-714-3123 or 315-714-3110 x522
- Giving that involves a little more time or support:
Be a part of an inspiring hi-story. United Helpers began with a dream to create a caring organization, thanks to a group of visionaries. In 1898, ten St. Lawrence County women each gave one hundred dollars to form the Society of the United Helpers as a safe haven for children who needed a stable home. (The photo at left pictures five residents of the UH Children's Home, circa 1936.)
Today, you can be a part of their vision to provide for people in need, of all ages! You can give hope to everyone who dreams of and relies on United Helpers for a fuller life. We invite you to be an active part of our donor family:
- Learn the ways that you can make or plan your gift now
- Discover how you can be (more) involved
- Browse the latest copy of "The Helper," full of inspiring tidbits about the power of your giving to UH
Contact us at 315-714-3110 x522 or email@example.com
Last reviewed: May 22 2020